Saturday, May 19, 2012

Great Mothers in My Life!

I spent a lot of time working on this post on Mother's Day.  I intended to share pictures of my mother, Aloha; Steve's mother, June; and my Grandmother, Annie also.  However after a couple of hours of not getting the photos to load onto the sight, I was forced to take care of some other things.  Now it's been almost a week and I guess I'll just move on.  These three women impacted my life in so many ways.  I love them and miss them dearly.

These next women are the amazing and incredible mothers of my grandchildren.  I love each of them so much and think that they are FABULOUS MOTHERS.  Each has "upped the program" and each is doing a far better job than I did--I was blessed to have wonderful daughters and my sons married above themselves so that is good.  These brilliant, terrific children need special mothers and all of these mothers are doing exactly what they need to do.  With the help of the Lord and assistance from their husbands, they will succeed in raising a generation of valiant disciples in Christ.  Congratulations!  I am inspired by them and appreciate all they do for their families.

                               Tricia with her daughter, Jessica
                                                                       
                                           Liberty

                                         Tiffany with Abigail

                              Hilary with her baby, Jameson, and GG Ann

                               Heather with her youngest two, Elsie & Quinn

                                            Jenn with Baby June

My sisters are amazing women also and they mean the world to me.  Cathy and Jackie each have so many special qualities and a lot of love they continually share with me.  They are two of my heroes.


My friend Linda Burton is the ultimate example of motherhood and womanhood.  It is only fitting that she was called as the General Relief Society President.  I can't think of a finer example of a righteous Latter Day Saint woman.  I will say that she reminds me of my younger siste,r Cathy.  I think they were made out of adjoining molds.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Don't forget you! You are an incredible mom and I am very, very blessed that I was allowed to be your sister. Love You