Monday, December 31, 2012

Fall Happenings

I hosted a wedding shower for Ali Stringham who was married in the Draper temple on Oct. 20th.
 We listed our Thatcher Way rental property for sale.  We put it under contract several times but finally closed it in December just before Christmas.  We will miss the use of the amazing pool, but I will be on the lookout for another one up north. 
 We enjoyed the absolutely gorgeous autumn scenery as we drove back and forth to our mountain, retirement construction project.
 Here is Steve's long awaited barn under construction.  He loves it and it is the envy of many neighbors.
 Here is the fireplace under construction in the house.  The first one turned out to be awful.  This is our second attempt which is much better.
 We loved our frequent visits with the Campbells and watching Jameson try new things every week.  He was so proud of himself for pulling himself to stand by this stool at about 9 months old.
 We took advantage of a visit from the Marcum clan to move our treadmill out of the basement so we can relocate it to the "barn" for temporary storage.





While they were in town, I went to the Gardner Village Spook Treasure Hunt with them.  It was a fun evening and we were rewarded with yummy cookies from the bakery.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love the pictures, but I think my favorite is the moving of the treadmill. That is one way to get exercise by moving it around.