Our last weekend before the official reunion, Steve and I spent in CV preparing for company. The girls helped me make goodies and played with new (old) dress ups. Steve cleaned the garage with the result that we can actually park two trucks in it. Hooray!
I was so excited for August to come so our entire family could be together. Now it's been a month since I posted and the whole month just blew past and it's all a pleasant memory. I hope that I can capture part of this historic time before I forget the important parts. McKay arrived on August 2nd and we had an hour or so for him to swim with the kids in the condo pool. Tricia was especially happy to see her husband again. Their weekend was full of high school reunion activities for Tricia. I'm sure they enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment