Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pioneer Celebration!

 Every year our stake hosts a nice Pioneer Day celebration.  They serve a delicious chicken dinner with potatoes, salads, rolls and Fat Boy Ice Cream Sandwiches and Nut Sundaes.  They host pioneer games and activities which the kids love.  It is usually pretty hot and Fat Boys do melt.  It was a fun event again this year especially with Tiffany, Taylor and Hilary's families all participating.


 In addition to the picnic, I have included several other photos from the past two weeks.  Abigail's selfie was one of many she took with my phone to entertain herself at my Broker Network summer BBQ.  Tiffany and Abigail went with me to the realtor day at the Parade of Homes that same morning.  We filled the day pretty full before they left to go home the next day.  I surely do miss them.
 Abigail went with me several times to visit my 93 year old friend, Arlys.  Arlys loved being visited by a child.


 Will, Abigail and June watching as a German pancake rises in the oven on Sunday morning before church.  Steve shows off the prize.


 Photo after the hairdresser worked her magic.  Both of our girls look beautiful.
 This past Thursday while Jen and Taylor needed some time to discuss his new job offer, Steve and I took Will and June to the zoo.  I think their favorite part was the zoo train.  We keep missing the polar bear.  They clean his cage on Thursdays so avoid that day if you can.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

My word for today was concentration. I love the concentration of those kids watching the oven. That is wonderful.