Steve's week last week included the long drive to Fresno, California and back just to work one day! It isn't as easy for him to make those drives as it used to be. I was concerned about him driving alone for such long days and grateful when he returned home safely. He did all that for a one-day dealer open house. I think he felt like it wasn't a productive week.
Of course, I worked at home with clients and getting things set up for our new tenant who moved in upstairs over the weekend. She is a single school teacher who has raised her family and suffered through a divorce. She loves the place and I think she will be a good tenant. Here's hoping we can become friends.
We love driving up to CV and spent some time trying to beat a winter storm by getting our yard prepped for winter. We pulled up the annual flowers, added amendments to the garden soil and sprayed deer repellent on our trees and bushes. Whew! That stuff stinks. Our neighbors have seen deer and elk in our yard. There were a couple of deer prancing through the yard in the middle of the day on Saturday. I hope the repellent keeps our plants alive but I also hope to see one of those elk.
Friday night we had "ghoulish" before Jenna, Korinne and Jameson set out for tricker treating. Britton had a party at a friends. Steve and Adam took Jameson out while Hilary and I stayed home to hand out the treats. I had about 140 kids and Hilary says it was a light year.
Jameson was so cute in his Thomas outfit with his Thomas bucket. He definitely didn't like any ghostly or witchy decorations or noises. He made the guys skip several ominous houses. Nevertheless, he was loaded with goodies which he promptly ate. I don't think he got sick but the sugar definitely interrupted his sleep habits. Sunday night at dinner time, all the kids seemed extra hyper. It was fun but we are glad the sugar day is behind us. Hope you all had a fun Halloween.








No comments:
Post a Comment