Jenna has been taller than Britton for awhile now but he has started a growth spurt and it looks like he is edging her out.
Jameson is into photo bombing lately. Everyone gathers for ice cream after Sunday dinner. You can see big bowls of tomatoes on the counter. I have been making a lot of salsa lately and sharing our bounteous tomato harvest with neighbors.
This past week Steve worked in CV while I worked in SL. He spent a lot of hours washing and coating the driveway in preparation for the coming winter weather. You did a great job, Steve. It's a l-o-o-o-n-g driveway!
On the last Sat in September I was fortunate enough to catch one of Britton's soccer games that was played locally for a change. It was fun to watch him score the game winning goal. Way to go, Britton! Steve was still putting the second coat on the driveway so he wasn't able to attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment