We loved coming home from China and seeing the signs of spring with tulips blooming at the SL house and daffodils in CV. Our walks along the river parkway have been delightful as we have watched spring unfold as the world turns green. We love to see the snow-cap next to the green canyons on the mountainsides. God truly gave us a beautiful world.
Steve has worked diligently to get the riding lawn mower running. It still has its challenges but he is continuing his quest.
One weekend we had an "it's just like in the movies" laugh when Steve accidentally got toilet paper stuck in his pants. He had no idea he was dragging around half a roll of toilet paper. I didn't notice it until I looked down the hall at his long streamers. Ha! Ha!
Our blooming trees have been gorgeous this year. We surely got lucky when we picked this one out. It's leaves are abrilliant red in the fall so it is a pretty tree most of the year.
I spent several weekends tying a quilt for Baylee Kerr's wedding shower. I doubt that I would have finished it on time if it hadn't been for Jenna's help. Thanks, Jenna.
This tree is in the neighbor's back yard in SL. We really enjoyed it's fluffy white blossoms from our deck and dining room window.
I hosted book club the end of April so my desk got its spring cleaning. It can look nice if I try really hard or don't do any work. I have been doing plenty of that lately so it isn't this clean now. Darn.
We love looking at the valley from our deck and most evenings there is a colorful sunset to add to the beauty. CV is a great place to live.
Our front lamp quit working. We finally ordered a replacement and Steve spent a lot of time installing it. Then it stopped working so we finally called an electrician. It worked for about 1 day and quit working again. Steve has left another message for the electrician to return and fix the issue.
This has been a disappointing challenge since both of us really like having a lighted post in front of the house.









No comments:
Post a Comment