Note the pendant lights over the breakfast bar. Steve always liked Kathy L's. We both love the additional light to the kitchen area.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
A BIT PRECARIOUS!
Here Steve edges the vaulted ceiling in the new kitchen. I had to step away from steadying the stool for this photo. This is a demonstration of his diligence to get the job done. Surprised anyone?
Note the pendant lights over the breakfast bar. Steve always liked Kathy L's. We both love the additional light to the kitchen area.
Today we bid a sad farewell to our friends in the old ward. We realized that we are just one month short of eight years in that ward. That is more than double the time we'ved lived in any ward throughout our married life. No wonder it was so hard. They replaced Steve as gospel doctrine teacher with Dave Vicchrilli. They replaced me as choir director with Matt Anderson. Yes, Tif's high school friend. Both of these individuals will do an awesome job and will probably be considered improvements. This was a difficult goodbye for both of us.
Note the pendant lights over the breakfast bar. Steve always liked Kathy L's. We both love the additional light to the kitchen area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Eight years is a long time.I've never been in a ward that long! Good luck with all, and please don't break your back while remodeling...
Just looking at the picture of Steve painting brings back memories of my own painting experiences with high vaulted ceilings. Yuck!
It is amazing that you were in a ward for that long. I am sure that you will be missed by the ward as much as you will miss the ward.
That is a record - 8 years! Um, the picture of Dad is a bit scary!
Just in case you haven't noticed a pattern in your moving history I will point it out to you. You stay longer in one place then you move and stay shorter in the next place, then longer, then shorter, then longer.......(I'm not sure where the Rexburg 'move your stuff up but not yourselves' fits into this pattern--I will keep you informed of my findings)
The last ward I left I was there I think almost 40 years, now this ward 10. I have no idea where Steve came from. You need to remind him to be careful. Remember you could break a hip. HA HA!!! Sounds like things are going great.
Post a Comment