My feet are happy but I decided not to post the picture of them because, while they look much better since the pedicure, they are still UGLY! Anyway I started off the week with one of my favorite activities--I took my sister Cathy for a pedicure to celebrate her birthday. Of course, I get one too and we talk, laugh, cry and enjoy the massage chair and the pampering. My very rough feet always feel so much smoother and better. I LOVE PEDICURES!

Even better than pedicures are visits from my children and grandchildren. Tif and Tex arrived to a snowy week but we've bundled up and made the best of it--including a snowy drive up north for a day with Hilary and kids. 

Note Britton's fabulous creation before the girls accidentally bumped it and it crashed.
Tif poses in our front yard with Abigail before she leaves for the Conference Center to view Conference in person with her friend, Jessica. Sunshine, pansies and our girls make us smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment