Highlights of my week include:
The celebration of Christ's Atonement and Resurrection- I'm so grateful to Christ, my Savior!
Our youngest son's 26th birthday--Hooray for Taylor!
My Dad's 96th birthday--Hooray for Robert!
A visit from my Idaho grandkids!
General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints--I love it!
The Tea Party Express - Patriot's For Responsible Government. It stopped in our town. The rally was inspirational and fun, and I was interviewed on TV AGAIN!


Steve and Quinn really bonded this visit. Quinn doesn't look that happy but he wasn't crying so that means he was happy.

Elsie, Brinley, Jantzen, Anna and Tanner are ready to check out their Easter surprises.

Seriously focusing on the conference messages.

In between snowstorms, the kids hunted for eggs and treats in Mapleton. It snowed several times this week up to 5 inches at a time.

Elsie and Quinn love to bathe in grandma's big tub.

This Is The Place Heritage Park was cold and mostly closed. We rode the train and saw a movie, but still had fun.

We creatively decorated our Easter eggs.

Hilary and Adam arrived home from China. They were happy to be back home in spite of the cold and snow.

Tea Party Express Rally--God Bless the USA!
3 comments:
What a fun weekend! I bet it was a lot of fun to have the grandkids visiting!
Thanks for the picture of mom and dad with your family. I am so impressed you are getting quite famous.
What a great Easter, and a great scriptural passage of hope. It's so great you are standing up for America. We are so proud of you. You are making a difference.
Post a Comment