Sunday, May 16, 2010

Big Will Has Fun!

Jen and Will spent the week with me while Steve was in Arizona. They also went to Idaho with us. It has been so special for me to have them around and to Skype with Taylor. Will really gets excited when he sees Taylor on the screen.
He loves bath time. His new ducky bathtub makes it easier since my tub is so slippery
With no men around, Jen and I enjoyed some vegetable centered meals. They were awesome. I must admit that our stop at Maddox was dangerous. We ate a big salad, but for now, I have a new favorite pie--strawberry banana cream. It was out of this world yummy.

Will pulls himself up to the furniture now.


Grandpa and Will play on the grass at Maddox. Will likes to jump standing up.

Cousins eat their alphabet.

Will's first driving lesson. His older cousins pulled him around in this little car.


Pure joy!


Crawling is easy now.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Ducky bath tubs are the best. Cute little guy!

matriarch said...

How well I remember Maddox!! Such wonderful food! We always stopped there each time we traveled to Ogden or Salt Lake. Makes me hungry thinking about it. Thanks for the memories.
Love, Sharon