Sunday, May 23, 2010

My boyfriend's back...

Steve was gone all week again..this time to Colorado. I'm always glad to have him home again. Jen and Will spent their week at Jen's sister's house. I loved it when they arrived yesterday and Will reached out to come to me and gave me a great big hug! I guess I have two boyfriends who are back.

Will is crazy about climbing up our basement stairs. It helps when someone is at the top to keep him focused in that direction. Oh the hazards of turning back around or looking backwards. Maybe that is a good lesson for all of us--focus up and don't turn back or focus on what's behind. Move constantly forward. Thanks, Will!

I just want to add how very thankful I've been feeling today. Our kind and generous Heavenly Father is constantly blessing our family. While the battle with Satan rages all around and our country is hanging on through the prayers of honest citizens, Heavenly Father is continually blessing us individually and collectively. Let's remember to be GRATEFUL!
Here are some verses from Romans 8 that I love.
24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."
28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." 31...If God be for us, who can be against us."
38 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Have a heavenly week!

1 comment:

larah said...

Will is getting so big! He is such a cutie! Glad that Jen and Will are able to spend time with you!