Friday, March 9, 2012

First The Closet...

It's not really spring yet, but I guess I have the cleaning, organizing bug.  A few weeks ago, I tackled our master closet.  This week while Steve was enduring the tropical rains of Hawaii (they had 36" in less than a wk), I cleaned and organized the pantry. 


Anyone who has seen the pantry lately, will attest that this is a huge improvement.  It took most of the day to sort, clean and organize everything.  But AH!  It feels so good! I have been doing a lot of Relief Society visits this week too.  I'm filling in as first counselor since our President is dealing with family issues and the recent passing of her son.  Our hearts and prayers go out to their family.
I'm so glad to have Steve home for the weekend.  His schedule has really been demanding, so hopefully he can relax and enjoy the pantry! Whoops!  I just remembered that he has to teach gospel doctrine on Sunday.  So much for enjoying the pantry.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm pretty sure there are enough hours in the day to teach gospel doctrine AND enjoy the pantry. Phew! Good job organizing. That is so Heather-esque of you!

Heather said...

And after seeing it in person -- I will say -- GOOD JOB!