Two different days this week, we woke up to a couple of inches of snow. By afternoon it was all melted but still chilly. Today it was 70

degrees. Spring officially came this week. At least we are getting positive signs.

We picked up our new "spin" bike at Hilary's on Saturday. This is Taylor's latest exercise item that we are determined to use. On Monday, Steve spent some time putting it together before he left for Wyoming.

I hope this will help us keep fit when there is bad weather. It is ironic that we got it just as nice weather arrived. Today we walked twice without even wearing jackets.


Tuesday afternoon Adam called and said that they had been offered tickets to attend the professional basketball game that evening. I said come on down, I have a Relief Society birthday party but I will be happy to take Jameson with me. As it turned out, Steve came back early from Wyoming so he stayed with the older kids. All of the ladies in our ward thought Jameson was soooo cute. And he was pretty good too. It was fun to show off our youngest grandchild.
The kids had to get up really early to head north in time for school. I think that they were still a little tired as they ate their breakfast.
Steve decided to say goodbye to the facial hair now that spring is here. My younger husband has returned. No more Sean Connery look for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment