Thursday, March 26, 2015

Prior to Wearing the Green...

 Early in the month of March, we were able to attend one of Britton's indoor soccer games.  He scored a goal but unfortunately, we arrive right after it so we missed the awesome moment.  We posed after the game so he could remember the big event.
 During that week, I was able to squeeze in a lunch with the birthday sisters.  We were missing Marlene, but Mynon, Maretta and I were finally able to meet at Sweet Tomatoes only 5 weeks after our real birthdays.
 On March 15th, the newspaper posted the big announcement of the realtor awards.  Steve is always so proud of me when I am one of about 25 realtors to earn the Hall of Fame Gold Award.
 That same day we celebrated St. Patricks with a little bit of the Irish with corn beef and colcannon, a combination of potatoes and cabbage.  We really like the slow roasted way to prepare the corn beef.  It is so tender but you have to plan ahead because it takes about 7 hours.



 Jameson is still loving all things train.  He was much more interested in playing with trains than eating--until it's time for ice cream.  That motivates him to eat some of his dinner.  It's a Campbell thing but those kids can eat ice cream.
 They also love to read books.  They keep me busy transporting books back and forth b/t the SL library and CV.

 Here are the first of my daffodils blooming that weekend in CV.  This is all I will get to see.  Steve said they were in full bloom in all their glory on March 25.  By the time I get back to CV the daffodils will be a memory for this year.

No comments: