You will note the new home to the south of our CV house. They new neighbors have moved in now.
We made a trip to a local nursery to purchase some replacement fruit trees and to purchase this almond tree for our front yard. Hope it grows. Fortunately, our cherry tree lived so we purchased a grafted pear tree which has three varieties and another peach tree. We still want to get one more-a plum tree.
Every Sunday when Hilary's family comes to dinner, Jameson runs downstairs and brings up this train set and puts it together in our family room. He is more interested in trains than dinner-except for dessert. Ha!
On this Sunday, we had dessert so Korinne helped me make a berry crisp.
We were asked by the ward mission leader to host the missionaries for a lesson. We agreed and ended up with the Bishop's family, a guy from our ward who is returning to activity and his 20 yr-old daughter and the missionaries. With a hectic schedule, it was time to pull out the frozen lasagna. I wasn't very proud of the meal but it was edible and no one complained. The missionaries did a nice job on the lesson and will be teaching additional lessons to our new friend as well.
My work has been particularly hectic throughout April. Most of my pictures this month were the photos for houses I have listed. I don't know when I've had a busier month. I think that I don't quite handle the overload as well as I used to. I can't seem to get as much done in a day. Darn it is frustrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment