Friday, August 14, 2015
My Guy! 45 Years and Counting!
The day before the family reunion started was our 45th wedding anniversary. It was such a hectic time getting every thing ready that as usual we didn't spend a lot of time celebrating. We did manage to share a salad and a moment together at Cafe Rio prior to heading for the airport to pick up Libbie and Jeff's family.
We have spent many of anniversaries apart since he traveled so much with his work. It was very nice to be together for this anniversary. It was a celebration to have all of our children and grandchildren together for a couple of days.
We will do even more celebrating on our cruise to Alaska in September.
I feel very blessed to have married Steve in the Idaho Falls LDS temple 45 years ago. He is such a dedicated family man who has sacrificed so much for our family through the years. I'm so grateful that we survived our challenges and kept our commitments to each other and our family. The days together now are sweeter than I ever imagined. I really love this guy!
Here is the selfie we took at Cafe Rio after we finished sharing our Chicken Salad. Happy 45th Anniversary to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You two made an excellent decision - thanks for 45 great years with many more to come!
Post a Comment