The next day, my sister Jackie's birthday, I noticed these crocus trying to bloom in my SL yard. Oh, there's hope for spring! Yahoo! I also donated blood to the Red Cross on Thursday so I am feeling a little weak in the legs. Friday I had a referral listing appointment in Alpine for a home worth about a million dollars. That one would be fun to sell! We will see if they choose me or not.
Today, Steve worked for 10 hours and I put in 8 hours on our renovation project at our Meadowbrook rental which flooded recently in the basement. We are now working to correct the water issues and redoing the rest of the house so we can put it up for sale. We are looking at some other investment options that may require a little less physical labor.
Today we painted the kitchen/dining room changing it from gold and brown to light gray. We have ordered new stainless appliances and we appreciate Adam coming over to help Steve move the current appliances out of the house. Some are in the garage until we can post them for sale. The washer and dryer are in the back of our pickup. We will save them for future use.
We think the kitchen will look really nice when we get the new appliances. It feels light, fresh and clean. It has pretty nice cabinets and hardwood floors.
We are definitely tired tonight but I needed to finish up some things for my primary class and we have early church tomorrow so we ended our day at the Meadowbrook house by 7 p.m. We are happy with the results of our labors today, however. It felt good to get the entire kitchen and all the kitchen trim painted today. 






1 comment:
I'm going to have to check out that Shopko thing now that I qualify for that discount. I wonder if our Shopko does it?
Post a Comment