Hilary, Adam and the kids came down Friday night to help me celebrate, etc. So we had a lot of "I love you the most" phrases, hugs, and a lot of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, strawberries and bananas. Yum!
Saturday Steve and Adam took the kids to the zoo. It was a beautiful sunny day in the 40's--a perfect zoo day. Hilary helped me get caught up a bit in the office. I was wondering who had more fun and then I remembered that Kim brought Hilary her favorite Cafe Rio salad and she got a paycheck. Maybe she had more fun.
Here are a couple of the zoo pictures that Steve took. He loves the zoo so maybe he had more fun!
No, I think that with the kids and grandkids giving me such cute cards and lots of hugs, I HAD THE MOST FUN!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Kris I especially enjoyed the pictures that Libby posted. Hope you have a great time.
Post a Comment