Sunday, September 27, 2009
Here's the Fun Part...
I got to hang out with my brother Steve while he did some much needed cleaning for me this week. He cleaned, I showed houses and retrieved key boxes. We ate together. I really appreciated his help since I was hosting a bridal shower on Sat. for Adam's sister, Kim. Hilary and family came down for the shower. Heather and family came down for a nephew's missionary talk on Sunday. That gave us the opportunity for a bit of family fun. Since our stake was invited to the General Relief Society Meeting at the Conference Center, I got three tickets and the three of us left the men in charge and went to be spiritually uplifted. We were well connected with our Relief Society heritage and came away relaxed, uplifted and grateful to be LDS women of faith. It was a special treat for me to have two of my beautiful daughters with me for this memorable experience. I'm not kiddding--I have gorgeous daughters. I guess I'll have to give all the credit to Steve.
Brinley, Jenna, Anna, Korinne and Elsie enjoy looking a pictures in our family books. Notice a few new shorter hair styles.
Quinn seems happier but of course, he loves the extra attention he gets from grandparents and here from Anna.
Jantzen, Brinley, Anna, Tanner, Quinn and Elsie are already to head to Layton for Jordan's mission talk and a big picnic after. The weather was in the 80's and absolutely fantastic which worked well for everyone. Our "Indian Summer" has been spectacular. The trees are brightly colored up in the canyons and mountains. I'm sorry that we haven't made it up for a closer look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun to have everyone over for a quick visit. Glad that you got to spend some quality time with your girls.
I loved the Relief Society meeting. If I had known you were there I would have looked for you when they showed the tiny audience pictures. It's kind of funny but the part that touched me the most in the meeting was singing the words to "How Firm a Foundation" the part about--Fear not I am with thee...
I'm so glad you had girl's night out with your daughters. You really do have beautiful & handsome children! I admire every one of them for all the amazing things they do. I am so lucky to be married to your son!
Post a Comment