We had fun at breakfast with our our strawberry waffles. The kids enjoyed adding various toppings and making their individual creations.
We walked around our neighborhood and enjoyed the perfect fall weather. It was a little hot when we went to the local park but at least the kids had chance for some outdoor activity.

When Heather and Aaron returned, they packed up and headed south to St George. Aaron dropped the family off at a vacation condo and went to Vegas for a two-day business conference.
I drove down on Friday morning to help out by providing a vehicle and some assistance. Here we head into Costco for a lot of food to fill all of those "hollow legs" and constantly empty stomachs.
For entertainment the kids played games and we ate popcorn and watched sessions of conference. We also did a lot of swimming in a nice pool just a few yards from their unit. I enjoyed it immensely. On Friday night as I sat near the pool with my grandkids, I felt so blessed. We had the pool all to ourselves and I looked at the stars and my grandkids having a great time and I thought "it doesn't get much better than this. I am relishing two of my favorite things this weekend--my grandkids and General Conference. Both were awesome.
There was a little playground next to the pool. Monkey Quinn loved climbing up the stairs and going down both slides all by himself. He had no fear. He loved it.

On my way home I stopped by to visit my Dad and Ann. On Friday afternoon Dad had in incident where he lost all of the strength in his legs and ended up on the ground. Some people passing by assisted Ann in getting him into the car. Karen came and helped get him out when they arrived home. He was getting around with his walker on Sat. but still not feeling strong. It just happened out of the blue with no warning and no one still knows why. It just reminds us that at age 96 you never know what's next. Last week he arrived back home from a successful week long cruise. We're so happy for that.
1 comment:
Wow- you were speedy with a post! You took some great pics of the kids I may have to get from you. Thanks again for all your help! Great memories.
Post a Comment