Matt is playing with his little girl Alexandra Jacqueline. Now that she has a namesake, Jackie is liking her given name better.
Jamie and Jackie were both very pleased that Grandpa made it all the way to Idaho for the big event. At 96 he held up pretty well considering we made the trip up and back in a single day.
Here the wedding party poses with the bride and groom. It pretty much shows the long and the short of it.
Jamie and Jackie look more like sisters than mother and daughter to me! Jackie should be flattered.
Jackie, remade the wedding dress she wore when she married Craig, Jamie's father. It was special to Jamie since Craig passed away several years ago.
Steve, Cathy and I brought Grandpa up and helped out in the kitchen for the reception. With Steve's expert advice, it turned out very nice. He's such a pro when it comes to serving food. 
Before we headed north for the wedding, we stopped by the hospital to visit Grandma Ann. She is recovering pretty well from her knee replacement surgery on Thursday.
We surprised her and helped her celebrate walking to the hallway and the bathroom. She is working hard and being a model patient.

Today was truly the last day of our beautiful autumn weather. Because tomorrow will bring cold rain, snow and freezing weather, I picked the last of the tomatoes. This doesn't include a huge bunch the slugs got. Can you believe all of these tomatoes from 2 plants? I'm trying to get myself prepared for the winter weather. We've been spoiled this fall. It's been fabulous!
Before we headed north for the wedding, we stopped by the hospital to visit Grandma Ann. She is recovering pretty well from her knee replacement surgery on Thursday.
Today was truly the last day of our beautiful autumn weather. Because tomorrow will bring cold rain, snow and freezing weather, I picked the last of the tomatoes. This doesn't include a huge bunch the slugs got. Can you believe all of these tomatoes from 2 plants? I'm trying to get myself prepared for the winter weather. We've been spoiled this fall. It's been fabulous!
1 comment:
I love the pictures of the wedding, except with me in them. Thanks for posting them. If you got any others I would love to have them. You could probably e mail them in a zip drive. Don't ask me how to make one either. I only know how to open them. I didn't take my camera at all so the only pictures I have are the ones that everyone else took. I did learn one thing from this day. Take the time to get your hair done with your daughter on her wedding day even if you don't think you can spare the time. It was truly a highlight of the day. Relaxing and just the two of us. Another highlight was my sisters Kristen, Cathy, brother Steve, and dad driving all the way up to help with the reception. You are the best sister ever.
Post a Comment