Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Weekend to Remember!

Tiffany and Abigail couldn't have picked a busier time to visit from Texas.  Of course, their original plan was to be able to attend Anna's baptism and the celebration that accompanies it.  Mission accomplished.

Anna was baptized on January 7, 2012 by her father Aaron.

 As we every family gathering in our family, there must be food--hopefully it's good and there is lots of it.  We had a terrific brunch with breakfast casserole, fresh fruit and cinnamon rolls.  That worked for us.

 Here are our beautiful 8 year old granddaughters.  Both Jenna and Anna were baptised in the past 9 months.
 It was so fun dancing with all of the grandkids in Heather's play room.  There was a lot of jivin' going on.


 We took a little licorice in the car for a snack on the long road trip.  Quinn loved it even though it was rather hard since it was left over from our summer gathering at Bear Lake.
 Here is our star of the day, Anna, opening a gift from her other grandmother.
 Girls just "gotta" have fun and they did.  We left after lunch to head south.  We could hardly stand it waiting for the news that the birth mom had signed the papers for Hilary and Adam to adopt their new baby.  Welcome to the family, Marlon Jameson, MJ.  They prefer that we call him Jameson.  Everyone is happy and so relieved to finally get a match that worked out.  I think that Jameson is the right boy for this family.  He was handpicked by God.

Jameson was born on Jan 6, 2012 at 8:34 a.m.  He weighed 8 lb. 11 oz. and was 19" long.






 Here he is all bundled in his carseat for the ride home.  This was a happy day for me!  It finally seemed real.  I can imagine how Hilary, Adam and the kids felt.  Hooray!
 Sunday morning was awesome as I got to  attend church with two of our daughters and 4 of our grandkids.  I loved it!
I know that everyone just wants to see more pictures of Jameson so here's the first one I took of him with his eyes open on Sunday afternoon.  Pretty cute, don't you think?