Sunday, June 10, 2012

June's Here and School's Out!

With school out and Tanner and Aaron on a big trip back east,  Heather brought Brinley, Jantzen, Anna, Elsie and Quinn down to Utah for a couple of days.  They arrived just in time to get gussied up to attend the wedding festivities for Emi and Chase.  It was quite the celebration!  It was held in Emi's parents' gorgeous yard.  The streets were so filled with parked cars, that we parked at a church down the road and around the corner and were shuttled to the party in golf carts.  The kids thought that was fun.


 There was a huge crowd and several tables filled with lots of food.  They had a live band and a portable dance floor.  In the neighbor's adjoining yard there were bounce houses to keep kids entertained.  Grandma GiGi hung out there and watched the kids play.  We brought our food back and ate while we visited with her.  We also brought back some of the scrumptious cake after their official cake cutting ceremony.  Every layer was a different flavor.  It was awesome!
 I thought I had taken a photo of the Rolls Royce and driver hired to drive the newly married couple after the reception but I guess I missed it.  Sorry.  It a beautiful the car.  The grandmother of the bride told me that she thought the festivities were a little over the top.  I didn't disagree.  However, we enjoyed the party. 


The next morning I took the kids swimming at the condo pool while Heather ran errands.  Then they left to attend a cousin's baptism and I hosted an open house for one of my listings.  It was a busy but fun weekend.

No comments: