A few days before Thanksgiving, Taylor arrived from China. The next day, Tiffany and Abigail arrived. Yahoo! How crazy and fun for us to have cousins who live so far from each other joining together for some fun in the snow. The snow didn't last, however, but the fun did.
We were able to get together with Great Grandma Ann for lunch. The kids were pretty good during the restaurant experience. GiGi loved it.
The leftovers were even more fun for June.
A few days later, Shawn arrived and we headed north to celebrate Korinne's birthday. Here Abigail, Korinne and Jenna wave from the loft in our new "cabin."
Here is a more subdued adult moment. There weren't too many of those.
Happy 7th Birthday, Korinne! Her actual birthday was on Thanksgiving this year so we celebrated twice-the day before and again on Thanksgiving.
Hooray! Korinne got a new bike for her birthday!
Jameson celebrated too.
That evening we drove farther north to stay at Heather's the night before Thanksgiving.
I was trying to catch up on my blog posts before the New Year arrived. However, you will see that I failed. I stopped to check out all the noise and saw fireworks displays all over the valley from the windows of our new "get away" home. They were awesome! The New Year has arrived without my blogs being complete. I guess I'll go to bed and finish tomorrow. Welcome 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment