Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Rest of the Story

 On our way back from our Idaho visit, we had to stop by the weekend place to drop off some more of our stuff.  Thanks to Adam and Hilary for helping us unload AGAIN!  I hope all of this loading and unloading will end soon.  It was very nice though to see several of my kids and grandkids on Mother's Day!  It added to my enjoyment of the day.  That's for sure.


Later that night, we drove out to the airport about 1 a.m. to pick up Taylor.  He had a quick trip to the states for business meetings.  We saw him for a few hours on Monday and were able to grab a bite  of the local Mexican food for dinner and then he was off to the north for the next three days.  He came back on Thursday nite and was able to quickly pack 4 suitcases of food, etc. much of which I had purchased from Jen's shopping list.  Hope all arrived safe and sound.
The next morning we drove to the airport together as he left for China and I left for MB, South Carolina.  It was such a short visit, that I don't even have a picture of him.  He was actually here though.  We really saw him.

No comments: