Sunday, December 15, 2013

Post Holiday Adventures


 After taking Heather to the airport EARLY on Saturday morning, I showed some houses and we did a few errands then headed to CV to enjoy a little more time with Tif, Abigail, Shawn, Jenna, Korinne, Jameson, Britton, Hilary and Adam.  The girls had fun with the dress up clothes and baking and frosting Christmas cookies. Shawn left for the airport after church but we hung around a little longer.

 Sunday night we headed south and stopped by the Christmas Light Display at a local state park.  It included a visit with Santa for Abigail and a wagon ride for all of us.  It was chilly but not crowded.  We had a very nice young man from CV as our mule driver.


 Monday Tif, Abigail and I played downtown and took it in the lights, displays, etc.  Steve left for somewhere else--California, I believe.
 A few minutes at the indoor playground at City Creek was a hit with Abigail and it worked out well since we were a little early for the lights at Temple Square. Once they were turned on, they were spectacular.  We enjoyed our visit and left just as the snow was beginning to fall.


 Abigail posed in front of the nativity which includes music and narration.  Lovely!

 The next morning was VERY cold and snowy.  Abigail had to spend her day as a Jr. Realtor and went on the broker tour with me.  It took us a long time to see eight houses all over the valley in snowy, treacherous driving conditions. Tiffany was very busy auditing my business files.  It was truly a workday but fun nonetheless. I always hate to say goodbye when they leave, but I think that were happy to be heading home to warmer weather.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Temple Square lights. . . fun!