The day before we left for Texas, I was out taking care of business and previewing some properties In the middle of my preview appointments, I had an altercation with a For Rent sign in front of one of the properties. I had pretty much demolished the sign and parts of the metal frame were stuck under my truck. Steve was traveling back from CA so I couldn't call him to help me. I was stuck and couldn't drive. Suddenly, I remembered that we had just renewed my AAA membership. What a moment of relief. I called them and within 30 minutes my rescuer had arrived. He had to jack up the front of the truck to get underneath and work out the metal frame. Fortunately, it was stuck in the truck frame and didn't do any damage to the truck. I only had to cancel one appointment. Did I mention that I LOVE AAA? I LOVE AAA!

4 comments:
I'm glad you love AAA and not just AA. The third A makes a difference. :-)
I am dying to know the story of the 'altercation' with the sign. Glad the AAA man came to your rescue.
I'm laughing out loud - glad there were no "serious" injuries...
Ha. Funny.
Post a Comment