I love to work in the yard and in the flower beds. We are still a long ways from having things like we would like them. However, we are encouraged as the grass is green and a few transplanted iris bloom.
Steve had a very busy week working all over California. He started in Sacramento, hit San Leandro, Fresno, Bakersfield and Long Beach. He was tired when he arrived home Friday night. We worked at the Murray house for awhile and drove up to CV the next morning. We had 4 appointments to show our rental home. It ended up with five showings and two applicants for rent. I think that we will finally have it rented. Yahoo!
Steve gets pretty tired by Sunday after traveling all week and mowing three lawns on the weekend. We did get our outdoor furniture out on the deck so he could take a minute to plan his sprinkler adjustments.
In between, we are both busily working on the Murray place. Steve decided he needed a fireplace so he arranged for the work to be done on that. He is excited about it. I know that we will enjoy it next winter.
New front steps and a patio were poured this week. At least we can see progress.




2 comments:
We'll see if the iris' we planted here do as well as yours are doing. Looks great!
The flowers are beautiful. I love all the green grass.
Post a Comment