We also hauled a fridge down to the ReStore, the habitat for humanity donation center. I think that was the fridge Hilary had in the garage but wasn't using as it wasn't efficient. Anyway, one Saturday, we spent the entire day cleaning out and moving fridges. I hope that everyone is happy.
We really like our new fridge EXCEPT that keeping the fingerprints cleaned off is a bigger job than Steve anticipated. We just weren't willing to spend the money to upgrade to the special finish so Steve diligently wipes fingerprints a lot. I love him for that.
We worked in our yard on Memorial Day. It needed a lot of weeding and care after our extended absence. We also hurried to get our garden planted. Of course, we were still maintaining our rental property until it closed in the middle of June. Steve is so happy to have one less lawn to mow.
I have been busy listing and selling homes--mostly listing. I think I've been the only agent to have homes on the market longer than 2 weeks. Yikes! I have done a lot of busy open houses.
One day Steve and I made a Costco run that took longer than usual. We kept running into friends and relatives. That was unusual for us but lots of fun. It is the very first time, I have met my sister, Cathy, in Costco.
Steve has spent a lot of time working in and organizing the barn. These photos reflect some of his progress. He actually knows where things are now. I'm impressed!
On Sunday, June 4, Michelle hosted a lovely dinner to celebrate grandma Ann's 87th birthday. All of the siblings and their spouses were able to attend. Everyone brought food and it was delicious. She is amazingly spry, busy and still helping people continually. Steve Kerr is often her assistant.









1 comment:
Fun to see the siblings gathered for G-ma's 87th birthday. I'm sure the neighbors love their new fridges!
Post a Comment