Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Brinley Enters the MTC

The few hours that we were in SL, we continued to move furniture around to prepare our upstairs apartment as an executive rental.  Steve and I have done a lot of heavy lifting lately aided by occasional visitors - Tanner, Steve K., Aaron, etc.
 We squeezed in a couple of Britton's high school soccer games.  The weather usually wasn't pleasant.


 We attended a book sale hosted by a company who supplies used books to Amazon.  Steve was able to squeeze a lot of books in this bag for $15.  Fun!
 On April 24, Brinley entered the Mission Training Center to prepare for her service in the Texas Dallas Mission.  I was surprised by how emotional I felt, both happy and sad, and I'm sure Heather's feelings were much more intense.  Brinley, we are so pleased you are ready and willing to serve the Lord.

Tanner posted this touching post on Facebook which brought me to tears. It was so sweet.
It was a good thing we had a full and busy day as it helped keep my emotions under control.
I took a Landlord class that day and Steve and I had dinner with Jill and Dan, some of our realtor friends. The next morning I had oral surgery to have a molar removed and then went to bookclub that evening.  Back to CV on Friday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

April 24 was a memorable day...