Monday, June 10, 2019

We Love Spring...


 On one of our spring walks along the river in Murray, we delightedly observed these white pelicans.  We loved the signs of spring along the river.  My brothers have the prettiest spring yard in their subdivision.  Steve plants and nurtures the flowers.  Greg is meticulous about the grass.
Steve was excited when these tulip bulbs from the Missouri historical sites bloomed on the side of the house.
I took this beautiful sunset photo from their front yard one evening.
We continued to work on our Providence yard.  We had the driveway re-coated before the hot weather.  They actually edged it with a paint brush so the coating didn't land where it shouldn't.
 Steve tried the old riding mower a couple of times but isn't really satisfied with the look of the grass. I predict there will be some changes in the mowing routine.
The weather wasn't too bad for Jameson's last Saturday soccer game.
 Sunday, April 28th was a big day for our ward.  Our stake re-aligned boundaries of several ward and we are in the new Providence Canyon ward with all new leaders.  Adam, who has been an exceptional Bishop was released.  Our new bishop is Bishop Peck.
Above is a picture of the Campbell family the day Adam was released.  Below is their photo on the day he was sustained.  I am sure Hilary is happy to adjust to having her entire family on the bench at church.
 While I love to see the snow on the mountains, I was not prepared to have significant snow everywhere on May 1st.
 Here are our front and back yards with about 4 inches of the white stuff.  We were happy it melted quickly.
Spring at the Logan Temple later that week.


On Friday, Jantzen had a basketball tournament in Sandy.  We enjoyed watching him play.  His three point shots are really fun to see.  Aaron arrived late that night and was able to watch Jantzen's team win the tourney.


Saturday morning, after having Aaron assist in moving some furniture downstairs in preparation for the new tenant we are acquiring, Steve took my brother Steve K and I to the airport for our trip to visit our sister Cathy and her husband, Clay, serving a mission in Hammond, Louisiana!
 We are on board our flight and ready for our big Louisiana adventure.

No comments: