Monday, August 30, 2010

Heather & Aaron's New Home!

Here are some pictures I took of Heather and Aaron's new home on our last visit. Since you are all wanting to see it, I thought I would give you a glimpse of this gorgeous home.


The kitchen is still missing the doors but the pantry next to Steve looks awesome since it's just part of the cabinetry.



Cold water from your own drinking fountain in the hall.

Family room TV screen and built-ins.


Upstairs laundry/kids clothes closet area. The washer and dryer will be stacked.

Tanner's built-in bed/dresser.
Jantzen has a built-in bed too.

The girl's bathroom has special places for blow dryers and curling irons. Nice.

Upstairs hallway and railing.

Music room/Living room.

Family room fireplace with window seats.

Master bedroom tub and one vanity.

3 comments:

Tay and Jen said...

Starter Castle Part II...

do they really have stuff to fill all of those cabinets in the kitchen??? they need to come to Asia and have a look-see

Tay and Jen said...

very beautiful home. can't wait to see more pictures.

Heather said...

I guess Mom knew I'd probably not get around to posting any pics! I figured you'd all come visit some day :)