Monday, August 30, 2010

Long Lost Friend!

Today I found a long lost friend in Pennsylvania! I located him just about 45 minutes away from our very first meeting. McKay says he is in all the grocery stores around here. Whenever I would visit the east coast, I would keep an eye out for him. Tiffany used to bring him home with her when she lived in New Jersey. Then suddenly, he disappeared. I could find the brand but not the chocolate filled only some inferior flavor or option. Today I found the "real deal." I was so happy to be reunited. I'm glad he's not gone forever. Of course he shows up just when I'm resolving to cut back on the sweets. Oh well, next week.

6 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

They have the "real deal" here in sc too.

Tiffany Salter said...

I am glad you found your buddy! Speaking of NJ friends, do you remember Michelle Williams from down the street? I just got a message from her on Facebook. What a small world!

Tay and Jen said...

I do enjoy a good Tastey Cake, only had them a few times though. I did have some Tim Tams last night...ehmmmm

Hilary said...

Now I know where I get it. I was doomed from birth!

larah said...

I have never heard of these. I will have to make an effort to try and find some to try. However, if they are really hard to come by I may never try them. \"/

Tricia said...

Thanks for leaving some for us!