Korinne, Grandma Ann. I love you all. Thanks for being there.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Best of All!
As I tried to clean up my previous post and tighten up the photos, I accidentally deleted this most important picture. Here are our family members gathered around Ann after the funeral luncheon. Thanks to all of you, and a special thanks to your spouses and children, for their sacrifices and efforts so you could all gather together at this memorable time. Families are forever and Steve and I truly loved having you with us at this time. We know it wasn't easy which made it all the more special. We look forward always to such blessed reunions.
Left to right, back to front-Tanner, Steve, Abigail, Tiffany, Aaron, Quinn, Will, Taylor, McKay, Adam. Next row Kristen, Heather, Jen, Liberty, Hilary. Next row Jantzen, Britton, Jenna, Brinley, Anna, Elsie.
Korinne, Grandma Ann. I love you all. Thanks for being there.
Korinne, Grandma Ann. I love you all. Thanks for being there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment