As you might imagine, life is much more exciting with a 20-month old energetic "big" boy around. With Will, there is rarely a dull moment. I just wanted to give you all a slice of life with this grandchild who will soon have a lot of adapting to do when his little sister arrives on the scene. Look out world--things will be changing!
His latest play place is on the top step of our stairs. Of course, he has no fear of falling down them. He would probably just start rolling and laughing.
Our garage looks like a stroller store. Here is Will trying out the new double dandy that Jen just bought through the ever faithful ksl.com.
Will loves to spin in Pappa's office chair.
A little admiration is natural, right? Sometimes he is very much like his dad.
Jen enrolled him in a gymnastic's class. He really enjoys it most of the time. This little girl likes to follow him around a lot. He is usually the first one to try a new trick. He likes to be the demo guy.
A couple of weeks ago while I was babysitting, Jen and I took these cousins to Wheeler Farm. We even took our lunch. It was pretty fun. I think everyone had a good time.

One day we drove south and took Grandma Great to lunch at a local Mexican restaurant. She loved it and so did Will. He pretty much gets all the attention in a public setting.
2 comments:
Will has enjoyed spending time with his Oma and Pappa. He adores you two. Thanks for taking us in your home during this fun and exciting time!
I know I say it all the time, and I will say it many more times, but grandkids are SO much fun!
Post a Comment