Sunday, April 1, 2012

End of a Good Thing

Our last morning at the cabin near Zions, the buffalo came really close to our fence.  You can see that Steve followed the warning and stayed on our side of the fence.  The lone cow in the herd was rather outspoken but no one seemed to pay any attention.  I think watching the buffalo was one of Steve's favorite parts of the trip.
 We drove back through Zions so we could get some bumbleberry pancakes at Wildcat Willie's and then headed towards St. George.  I went crazy taking photos of Zions.  I guess I knew that it was coming to an end and I just wanted to capture it and hang on to all of the beauty.  Alas, my attempts were in vain.  I couldn't capture the majesty of the scenery with my little camera and very little skill.


We arrived home tired by happy on Thursday evening.  The next day I hosted a birthday lunch for my siblings.  Both Steve and Cathy celebrated birthdays in March.  We really enjoyed our brief reunion. 
That night Hilary, Adam and the kids stopped over on their way south for spring break.  They arrived just in time to get in on the skyping session with Taylor, Jen, Will and June.  Happy Birthday to Taylor.
Oh Jameson is so cute and growing like a weed.  He slept about 7 hours on Friday night.  Way to go, Jameson!!! Mothers everywhere are proud of you.

No comments: