When I heaved a sigh of relief to have my RELIEF Society lesson behind me, I didn't know how hectic this week would turn out to be. Work was busy with Broker Network meeting, negotiating for a buyer, getting paperwork signed to put a listing under contract, showing a few houses to my long standing buyers and then working for two days with a resident coming from Spokane to work at the University Hospital for 3 years. I had to prepare for our Visiting Teaching "In and Out With Love" interviews on Saturday morning. I made all the goodies. Then just when you think you can't fit another thing in, our neighbor 5 doors down passes away and the family decides to have the funeral on Saturday afternoon but we didn't know until Friday afternoon. In fact if I hadn't felt so badly for the family and decided to take over sloppy joes and potato salad, we probably wouldn't have known then. I had just had an email from the R.S. president saying she didn't know when the funeral would be but definitely not tomorrow. Then I took the food over and the daughter said that the service would be on Sat. at noon. I hurried back home to send a message to the R.S. president who contacted the Bishop. The wheels were set in motion. It all come together with a few prayers and a lot of phone calls and work. Thanks to those sweet sisters willing to help at the last minute.
I loved getting this in the mail! Congratulations, Taylor! On the above photo, I was practicing taking self portraits after I got my hair done this week. I like the new hair cut but I don't think that this is quite the photo I want for my business card.
3 comments:
Phew. You sound very busy. The nice thing about making it through a week like that it looking back at all you accomplished.
I like the haircut. And hope it went well with Klingler's.
Congrats on making it through another busy week and congrats to Taylor for finishing that degree!
Post a Comment