Monday, March 4, 2013

Texas Tricks

 Here are some of the tricks that Abigail is learning in Texas.  Her first ice skating lesson was chilly but rewarding.  She can't wait for more.

 Here she plays the guitar with her Dad, Shawn.

 All fancy for church on Sunday.
 She did a great job of crossing on the monkey bars.
 Here she helps with the cooking.  Well, she thought the flour was fun and so soft.
 I was so happy to help Tiffany paint and rearrange Abigail's room.  Ah, a project that we can actually complete in 1 day.  I loved it.  It was especially fun that Abigail loved it so much.  She wrote me a cute thank you note.



Abigail can do cartwheels and handstands in her room now because the new arrangement has more open space.
 I thought this was a HUGE success.  It as so worth the time and effort.


 Abigail and I planted flowers in three pots on the front porch.  Hope they live for awhile so you Texans can enjoy them.

Here Tif took one final photo of us girls before I headed home.  It was fun.  I'll miss you all and I'll miss Texas a bit too.

No comments: