Sunday, March 24, 2013

On The Move...Again!

 This has been a busy week but amazing!  Jen was able to get all of her doctor appointments, get immunizations for June, dental for Will and get her kidney stones zapped too.  I'm also amazed that except for the day and night of the zapping, she hasn't been in any serious pain or sick.  She did get pretty sick that evening.  We think it was either a reaction to the anesthesia or the pain medication.

 On Thursday afternoon, we drove up north with intentions of letting the kids play with Hilary's kids while Steve was working on the house. They got to play a little but Will got sick and we didn't know the source so they definitely missed out on some play time.





 It was difficult to get photos of June and Jameson together because both of them are on the move so much. One photo I took with both of them ended up with just toys and carpet.  Their exit was sudden.


 This week was also highlighted by receiving a full price offer on our WJ home after we had removed it from the market for Jen's visit.  We also have a full price back-up offer.  Now we are packing boxes AGAIN.  The bookshelves in our new master bedroom are gradually being put to use.  I'm excited as it is starting to look more homey.
 I wiped down walls in the basement, unpacked all the boxes we brought, made a trip to Pepperidge Farm with Jen, babysat so Jen could attend the temple and mopped dusty floors.   It snowed all day but we were cozy inside just enjoying the panoramic views.
 Every time Steve ate, June wanted to help him out.  He worked REALLY hard for several days preparing the basement for painting.  He was caulking, filling nail holes and cleaning.  By Saturday night, he was finished and very TIRED.  Jen and I drove back yesterday so I could work and she could go to her sister's.  Steve stayed overnight and drove back this morning.  Steve and I spent today just going to church and catching our breath before all the real work begins.

2 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Good luck on yet another move! Congrats on selling the house.

Jackie said...

Congratulations. It will be easier to visit you in your new home. Yeah