We finally got the Bishop to stop by for some stew and cornbread after church. Jameson was really excited and had to sit right next to him. It was a simple meal but there is always room for ice cream, right?
After everyone had eaten their obligatory vegetables, I'm guessing one or two and some cornbread, Steve had permission to take the box of Fat Boy seconds out of the freezer. They are seconds because they have only 1 cookie side to the sandwich. They are also mini-Fat Boys which means one is never enough. We are such silly grandparents thinking that a mini would work.
Jameson was very unhappy when his dad gave him a partial sandwich for seconds. The other kids managed to have 2 or 3 before grandpa caught on and alerted the parents. We finally stopped the fun.
The biggest accomplishment here is that I loaded the pictures from the camera onto the new computer and posted this blog from it. Hooray for me!
1 comment:
I love the wrappers in the garbage, and I love the expressions on Jameson's face. Too cute. It is good that your spouse helps you take pictures for your blog.
Post a Comment