Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sadie's Day and Beyond!


Sadie's 8th birthday was celebrated with many of her cousins, aunts and uncles, both sets of grandparents and her great grandmother Betty on August 8, 2015.  She was baptized by her father, Jeff, the next day on August 8, 2015.  Those same family members were able to attend this sacred and special event.  Congratulations, Sadie!



Here are the members of the Price family who were in attendance at Sadie's baptism.  Jeff's family was in a separate photo which I don't have a copy of.
Her uncle, Adam, was the bishop who presided at the baptism.  The program is outlined below.
Fat Boy ice cream sandwiches were served afterward.  Xander didn't want to mess up his beautiful suit.  Here is Xander with two of his cousins, Pason and Jameson.
Pictures from Sadie's birthday party are interspersed below.  I have difficulty getting them uploaded in the order I want.






















The baptism was held in the afternoon so to accommodate those who have traveled, we hosted a luncheon prior to the baptism which included relatives from both sides of Sadie's family.



Xander is adorable in his seersucker suit - so Southern looking.
Here is Sadie at our house before she left for the church to be baptized.

Here are family members waiting for the service to begin.
Some of these pictures were taken that weekend.  Others were taken in SL prior to Libbie's and Tiffany's family flights home.  This is the time that I really get blue for a day or two.



We laughed at this photo of Steve, Liberty and Tiffany especially when we noticed that they all had their feet crossed the same way---like father, like daughters.





Sadie and Benson pose for a photo prior to their ride to the airport.
This is the photo on Sadie's baptismal program.
Sadie Aloha Case
August 8, 215

Pianist:  Heather Marcum (Aunt)
Chorister:  Kristen Price ( Grandma)
Opening Hymn:  When I Am Baptized
Opening Prayer:  Presley Larkin (Cousin)
Baptismal Talk: Benson Case (Brother)
Holy Ghost Talk:  Nancy Case (Nana)
Baptism:  Performed by Jeff Case (Father)
Witnesses:  Bryan Case and Steve Price (Grandfathers)
Confirmation: Performed by Jeff Case (Father)
Bishop's Remarks: Adam Campbell (Uncle)
Closing Hymn:  I Am A Child of God
Closing Prayer:  Elsie Marcum (Cousin)


No comments: