It was a fantastic day on Wednesday when Tan Man & Brinley charmed their Dad into bringing them to Grandma & Grandpa's for an overnight while he took care of some business. We chewed on 5 lbs. of ribs for awhile and watched David Osmond and a few other American Idol hopefuls audition during the Salt Lake City try-outs. And then I removed the guilt from eating hot fudge sunday's by adding strawberries, the fruit of the day.
We stayed up a little late reading, but we just didn't want to stop and without school the next day we felt justified. I ended up staying up even later to finish Brinley's book on my own. I had to find out how it turned out.
1 comment:
Tanner and Brinley had a great time! --Oh, and Tanner just wanted me to add...thanks for renting a movie at Redbox.
Post a Comment