It's been raining for the past 3 days. I think it started because Dad washed the Sequoia. It looked so good that I left it in the garage the first day and drove his car. But Saturday I had to show houses and I can't take clients in his car. So mine got all dirty again.
It rained again today but now it is snowing like it's January. Well, other than work and church we just had a normal weekend. Dad gave an exceptionally wonderful gospel doctrine lesson today. He tied in some of the things we learned on our Vermont tour of Joseph Smith's birthplace last week. He always brings it back and makes it applicable to us now. He's an awesome teacher.
Dustin, Larah & kids came to dinner tonight. It was fun to visit with them. They are such a cute family.
We have been so blessed. I have been praying for my clients as we have worked so hard to get their homes sold and this weekend has been miraculous. I put two listings under contract just when my clients needed them sold. I'm so grateful for "Divine Intervention."
3 comments:
I hate it when I wash the car and it rains or snows the next day! Maybe that is why I haven't taken the time to wash our car lately.
At least you all got rain for awhile. We have a HUGE amount of snow. Of course we didn't get any wind with that snow. You know for a snow day. Just enough to be annoying outside at lunch with flying snow. Today it is FREEZING and school districts up and down the valley are closed, but not us. GRRRR Since you have figured out how to label pictures on your blog next time you come up this way I think you need to stop by and show me how.
So enjoy reading about your family. I wish Steve was our teacher. I bet he is great!! Thanks for taking care of my kids they love going to your house.
Post a Comment