Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Day Was Beautiful!

I talked with the grandkids about how eggs and rabbits represent the new life of spring. The real new life or resurrection was a gift from Jesus Christ to all of us. While these symbols of Easter are fun, Christ's gift of atonement and resurrection are the real reason we celebrate! I'm so grateful for the true gifts of Easter. Spring is the perfect time to reflect on these blessings. Anna hunting for treats and eggs near the entrance to Saddle Creek Estates.


Abigail needed her sun glasses on the trip back to Utah.


More egg dying creativity.

Easter surprises for Tanner, Jantzen, Anna and Brinley. Elsie and Abigail were napping at the time.

Tiffany and Abigail searching next to the little stream.

2 comments:

larah said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with all your grandchildren! I was so glad that the weather was as nice as it was on Easter.

Heather said...

Fun to see the pics! Thanks for coming - short but sweet...