It was a rough weekend for Steve. Our original plans included a trip to Idaho to see some grandkids' programs. Then we were going to come back through Logan. Well Steve got an excruciatingly painful gout attack so Saturday was most unpleasant for him and we were both disappointed that we missed the performances. He was a bit better by Sunday so he endured the drive up to Hilary's and back. Thank heavens for those rolls!
Thanks, Steve, for enduring the painful ride so I could spend the day with one of our kids! It meant a lot to me. What a kind husband I have.
Today he is doing much better but his foot is still painful, needs soaking and soda water drinks and he still can't wear a shoe. However, he worked on the phone today and tonight he even got out his power screw driver to install our bathroom door and hardware. I couldn't figure out what the loud noise was that was coming from the bathroom. There he was in his birthday suit with his power tools. I guess he felt he needed to create some privacy before getting in the tub to soak his foot.
4 comments:
I'm glad Steve's feeling a bit better! Doesn't sound like much fun at all!
P.S. Like father like son!
JP
I do love Adams rolls! I can almost taste them now. Glad you had a wonderful mothers day...you deserved it!
I am disapointed that there are no pictures of Steve hanging the bathroom door.
Post a Comment