Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

Isn't Quinn adorable? I think this was his first outing with his mother. They went to her clinic for checkups. You can really see the family features. I think he looks like Aaron's brother Brandon. Elsie is fluctuating between babyhood and big sisterhood. Here she is in the baby mode. Anna looks smugly at the situation.
The root canal, Airborne and Halls Defense have done their magic. I worked a 16 hr. day on Saturday. I am a little low on the energy side and I sound kind of congested, but all in all I'm back.
Today we went to our new ward for the whole set of meetings. People were very nice and there was an abundance of the Spirit. It was good to meet some more of our neighbors. We have a young, energetic Bishop and two mature counselors. There were plenty of children so it's a good mix. I'm glad it's not just a bunch of old people. I think that it is the right place for us at this time. It will be okay.
Yesterday while I worked, Steve painted some of the interior doors and hung up hooks, etc. Paint is a wonderful miracle. It makes such a difference. Tonight we hung up some more of our pictures so it's starting to feel more like home around here. Everyday we get things a little more organized.
I have so much to be grateful for.

2 comments:

larah said...

I am glad that you got to spend time with Heather's family. So fun to see the new grandbaby!

I thought your home was beautiful when I was there. You always do such a wonderful job decorating.

Heather said...

Anna does look like she's up to something...? Elsie is more fond of the swing than Quinn is - unfortunately!