Friday, May 8, 2009

Wednesday Was a Good Day...

It started out with an early morning temple visit. When I came out the sun was shining brightly. It was so nice to have warm sunshine. Everything is green and the flowers are fresh because of all our recent rain.

Two other very good things happened that day. Kenzie and Taylor's new home was recorded into their name - 2 days early thanks to Adam's efforts. Here is Kenzie with her darling little Will in front of their new home. It's so cute from the outside. I can't wait to see the inside when they get it all fixed up. Good luck Kenzie & Taylor!


Here are Kenzie, Taylor & Will signing their lives away on Monday. It's been so fun working with them. I know that they will return this home to a state of complete charm.
The other great thing that happened was that we received a cash offer on a horse property that I have had listed for awhile...We were able to negotiate a deal that made both parties very happy so soon my sellers will be loading their truck and heading to California. I love it when I can help people realize their dreams. I'm grateful for such a good day!

No comments: