Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HOORAY! CELEBRATE!!

After we mourned Tiffany and Abigail's departure, we started celebrating. Today I put a house under contract for some buyers I have been working with for just about a year. It will be 12 months by the time we close the house the end of June. They are getting a really great house in Bountiful and I think that everyone is SUPER HAPPY-ESPECIALLY ME!!! I owe a referral fee to another realtor and when it all shakes out I think that I will be getting about $.75 an hour, but I couldn't be happier about the results.
The second celebration comes because at 8 p.m. tonight after waiting since 8 this morning, the technician came from Sears and fixed our fridge and showed us lots of tips about using it. He said that it is actually a very good fridge, very efficient and has a lot of really quality features. Steve is very happy to have his filtered water back and have the doors completely level. Plus he knows a lot more about this piece of stainless equipment now. They didn't give us an owner's manual when they delivered the fridge so we really had to guess on how everything worked. Now we just need to get our basement ceiling fixed in the office and then we will celebrate again.

1 comment:

larah said...

I can't believe that you didn't get a manual to go with your new fridge! I am glad that you figured everything out though! Good luck with the ceiling!