Sunday, July 25, 2010

Celebrating the Idaho Way...

with work projects. That's how things were when I was growing up.

Steve had to fly to Boise on Friday for a dealer open house on Saturday. Since we were going to miss Pioneer Day together anyway, I became the delivery person for a load of doorknobs. I stopped by Jackie's to pick some raspberries on the way up, but she had already picked them for me. What a nice sister!
I was fortunate to capture a picture of Quinn actually walking. He took about 10 steps several times while I was there.
I brought a bag of juice oranges left by the Cases from their California trip. We all worked together to squeeze the most fabulous orange juice ever! Wow it was good!

The kids were great on Sat. I got to play, work, and weed with them while Heather and Aaron
worked on the new house. Tanner worked there also for much of the day and even learned how to install doorknobs. He installed at least 8 all by himself. I was very impressed.

The back of the new house.


Aaron is starting on the doorknob installation project. They have a beautiful house. They've done an amazing job planning and coordinating everything. You're gonna love it! They plan on moving in about a month.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks again for your help! You're awesome!

Tricia said...

The OJ does look good. . . oh, and so does the house.